Bill Warren Painting and Decorating Service strives to offer environmental painting solutions.
Low VOC Products
BWPDS uses premium low ‘VOC’ (volatile organic compound) products where necessary, which emit little or no odour and contribute positively to air quality and reduction of air pollution. This is of course a healthier way to paint anywhere, but is especially important in our Schools Program and government work. The Dulux Envir02 range is also certified under the Australian Government’s Greenhouse Friendly™ Scheme, which ensures that greenhouse gas emissions associated with the entire life cycle of the product from production through to use and disposal are fully offset by approved Greenhouse Friendly™ abatement.
We follow the ISO
The ISO 14001:2007 is a Environmental and Waste Management Policy, which is aimed at reducing the out-sourcing of waste and the impact our industry has on the environment. This means:
- Committing to the prevention of pollution, and continual improvement of our environmental management system.
- Complying with applicable environmental legal requirements and other environmental related requirements.
- Documenting the policy, procedures and instructions that are required to implement and maintain the Environmental Policy.
- Communicating to all personnel working within BWPDS with the intention that they are made aware of their individual environmental obligations.
- Outlining the training and competence required to achieve conformance to the Environmental Management System.
- Carrying out periodic reviews of the system to ensure that it remains relevant and appropriate to the organisation.